Science Shows and Science Workshops for Schools & Groups
Hands-on science shows and science workshops for Primary Schools and groups in Devon and the South West helping to support your curriculum
- Educational science shows and science workshops to support your curriculum
- Interactive, curriculum relevant, whole school science shows
- Educational science workshops where oftentimes children keep the things they make, such as a bath bomb, slime or other craft
- Interactive science shows and assemblies for schools to excite children into STEM subjects
- Afterschool science clubs (North Devon Schools only) for extracurricular activities
- Scientist & science teacher led so you and your pupils get knowledgeable and experienced science educators
See us in action on our YouTube channel here.
I just wanted to email to say a huge thank you for your workshops today at Sticklepath! You were amazing and the children absolutely loved it they were so engaged and so many children and parents have said how much they enjoyed it.
thank you so much for running the science club. My girls absolutely loved it and it was definitely one of the highlights of the week for them! Hopefully your input has created lots of little scientists in the making
Your workshops were engaging, exciting and the children loved every second! They also learnt so much and are now excited for the rest of science week!
- Thank you so much for your work over the two days and thanks for your understanding as we re-jigged the timings. The feedback from the teachers and children was all so positive.
I sincerely thank you for serving us at our Homes for Ukraine event. Thanks for providing us excellent service. We are impressed with your professionalism, we have got a lot of thankful feedbacks and especially from happy kids!!!
Thank you so much for yesterday. The children really enjoyed it and learnt some new information.
Staff and children were really excited and impressed with the workshops, really engaging and very well prepared and organised. The children liked having something that they could take away too. I'm so pleased we were able to extend to the pre-school and ARB as well. Lots of awe and wonder!
I just wanted to say a massive thank you for the Vibrobot workshops yesterday. The children absolutely loved it! There was so much joy on their faces when we tested them this afternoon and they are very excited to write a set of instructions to make one.
The feedback from your sessions has been really positive. The teacher is Class 2 said it was a real hit with her class.
- It was great that everybody had something to take home with them. Hopefully a real 'conversation starter' about science at home. The learning was all fantastically resourced and organised, your explanation was really clear and engaging, and the children really loved the practical activities..... the day was a great success, and has been a great 'kick start' to our science learning about properties and changes of materials this half term.
Thank you Sciencedipity for a fun and exciting day. The 'slime' was a hit and some parents commented on how much fun their child had with you. Many thanks and hope to see you again.
Thanks again for coming in to Broadclyst Primary School during Science week – it was really enjoyed by staff and students alike!
Thank you so much for today. All the children loved the workshops and the teachers and staff were thrilled with what they did.
Thank you so much for yesterday! It was such a super day, and all of the teachers at all 3 schools were extremely impressed with how much the children got out of the hour. The children had a great time doing some followup work linked to it today, and recalled lots of facts from the day!